Lesly M. Mendoza received her Bachelors in Psychology with minors in Business and Children and Families in Urban America from the University of Southern California.
- She received her Juris Doctor degree from the University of La Verne College of Law, where she was the student representative for the University's Justice and Immigration Clinic.
- Prior to law school, Lesly worked at Bet Tzedek Legal Services, where she was an executive assistant to the firm’s president and participated in the Holocaust Reparation clinic where
she assisted Holocaust survivors. During this time Lesly volunteered at Harriet Buhai Family Law Center assisting low-income clients with family law matters.
- Lesly is admitted to practice law in California and practices solely in immigration law.
She represents clients in in family-based immigration, fiancé/e visas, Special Immigration Juvenile Status (SIJS), naturalization and Asylum cases.
- Lesly is fluent in English and Spanish.
- She is an immigrant herself, having been born in Guatemala. Her personal experience and that of her family have nurtured a desire to help other immigrants and allow her to understand what many of her clients experience.
Lesly M. Mendoza
Attorney at Law