Attorney at Law
Noemí has provided effective professional counsel to her clients for over twenty years.
- An immigrant herself, Noemí knows first hand what many of her clients face, allowing her
to offer more effective representation.
- She is a Certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law, and practices in the sub-specialties of deportation defense, family-based immigration, Deferred Action (DACA), professional visas, employment-based immigration, naturalization, NACARA (Nicaraguan & Central American Relief Act), Temporary Protected Status (TPS), Asylum, and U-Visas.
- She is presently an immigration counsel for the Mexican Consulate in Los Angeles and was chosen as a Super Lawyer in Immigration and Nationality Law for the past five years by Super Lawyer Magazine. She was recently appointed to serve for the Immigration and Nationality Advisory Commission to the California Board of Legal Specialization.
- She is an active member of the Southern California legal community and a leader of several legal organizations. Noemí was Chair of the American Immigration Lawyer’s Association (AILA) Southern California Chapter (2008-2009). Noemí is also a member of the Mexican American Bar Association (MABA), and served as Chair on the Executive Committee of the
Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA), Immigration Section (2013-2014)
- Noemí is a regular commentator for many local and national news outlets and publications including Univision’s "Primera Edicion”, "Lánzate”, and Channel 34 news.